May 23, 2010

How To Stop Bullies At Schools?

It is an ugly, cruel and unnecessary part of school life and is a source of misery for millions of children. More than 2 million youngsters in the UK are bullied at some point in their school years. Of these, 40 percent suffer bullying twice a week or more. One in 12 youngsters are bullied so badly it affects their education, relationships and even their job prospects in later life. And 10 in 15 cases every year the bullying reaches such a dreadful level that it drives the young victims to suicide.
How can we combat and reduce bullying at schools? Why and how do they come to life? How can we prevent it and who is more to blame - parents, teachers, school management or society?

5 comments:

  1. Have you ever been bullied at school guys? :--))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes at school guys older than me (brother of my girlfriend also) tried to bully me but I always used to fight with them )))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. School where I studied until 7th form was full of bullies and students like me used to be bullied every week. I used to hate that all. WE used to fight every week. Teachers were really incompetent to manage the students and whole school life was a complete rubbish.

    I used to feel that I am going to school to protect myself from the bullies and not study.

    Thank God my parents transferred me to lyceum and 2 years I was happy there with different students who were so keen on studying and who had different and useful interests and hobbies.

    But then we had another idiot who joined our group and spoiled everybody. Our group became a bullying group and we used to fight and argue with the other groups every day.

    But I think the most bullying person was our lyceum director who used to humuliate and mock everybody especially those who were from the poorer families. That all was hell.

    The only time I remember as my sweet times is my university time where I met a lot of interesting people, grow up like a good person and of course made a lot of amazing life-long friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my god! your director even was the most bullying person! Again money and material status! Why this world is so unjus? For example my classmate occasionally suffer from some boys! But teachers and I always try to protect him ! That's why last time everything is ok!
    Why is it easier influance to people in a wrong way instead of right way? I mean that boy from your class Akmalaka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments )))

    ReplyDelete

Everybody has an opinion. What is yours?

ShareThis

Blogroll

Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here