May 15, 2010

Children Are Innocent


Chapter 3
Another boy with another story

"Heyyy, anybody at hommmme?"
"Shh children are sleeping. Where have you been so long?"
"Wwhat? Shut up you!"
He hit his wife and his wife nearly fell. He was drunk and come back late in midnight.
"You can't ask me where I have been, I.. I'll do anything I want, understood!!!"

She whispered
"Yes"
While a little kid wasn't sleeping and he was listening to everything their parent's talked. He was lying in his bed and wasn't doing any noise. He was scared of his father's behavior. He wished to come to his mother and protect her, but he couldn't he can't move. However, his heart was giving him order "GO AND STAY IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHER and STOP YOUR FATHER".
Alisher was beating his wife, and said
"Halima you are the worst woman in this world, you are bad wife, bad mother. You even can't care about our children, you're you're..."
"Please daddy, daddy please don't touch her"
Davron stood in front of his father; he was little and innocent. He was fidgeting and didn't know what he was doing. He did this because in deepest place of his heart he heard voice which made him brave.
"Get away you bastard, go to bed"
"NO"
"Ah you little ..."
Father pushed his son and a little kid just flew away. But Davron stood up again and hugged his father, not letting him beat his mother and screamed
"Daddy you're not bad, I know. Please stop, for our sake please..."

By Doston Mamatov

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for this kind of stories. Everyone should take care of his/her child at any situation even if he/she is in troubles. Every parent is responsible for children's future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeee Doston really touching story! Very good job! I agree with Uzadmin. In my opinion parents should think about their children. This kind of situations influence very badly to the children's psyche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of things happening everyday in every corner of the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Doston, sorry that I have not commented on your story yet. Just busy these days. You know what happened on Monday when I came to my office? One of my colleague was reading your story. After she finished she read the bottom note that I write under every article asking our readers to e-mail or our blog or tell their friends about.

    So that message started like this: ''If you enjoyed this article, please e-mail ...'' And she said - ''Akmal this situation is too bad and Doston raised a very problematic case that happens quite often in our society. It is a good piece but I did not enjoy it. I am really touched. I am shocked. I think you should change the wording. When the people read this kind of article they don't enjoy. They feel touched. Good job guys''.

    Yeah she was definitely right! You raised a very problematic social case.

    I think it happens in our society because when people get married there is a kind of race between husband and wife. Race is based around one thing: Who is more dominating? So wife does her best to try to be bossy or kind of dominating and the same thing with her husband. Good Lord!!! Cmon guys time to be more friendly and caring to each other and not race or compete. More open-minded, friendlier and caring we are to each other, there will be less domestic abuses like we read in your story Doston. Bravo! Respect!! Keep up the good job!!!! :--)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear that one of your colleagues read my story. You know our blog is for enjoying. I mean this is some kinda entertainment. So my stories maybe not for relaxing or enjoying, but they are to think about events happening around us.

    Yeah, that's right. This problem is increasing and we or maybe government doing nothing to stop this. Alcohol stores... We can find this kinda shops in every corner of our city. There are more opportunity to get some drink nowadays. And I think it is disadvantage for us. Should we do something to stop it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doston our blog is not for enjoying and intertainment only. We can also send a message to people who visit our blog every week by raising awareness. Actually this is what all blog are about. They are used as a Freedom of Speech tool in different contexts from social up to politics.

    For example our blog is social blog where we mostly discuss social issues that exist in our and our socities in our planet.

    So what you are writing about perfectly suits our blog context. :--)))

    ReplyDelete

Everybody has an opinion. What is yours?

ShareThis

Blogroll

Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here