May 8, 2010

30-Day Life


I`ve written this after reading Madina`s story. Her story really encouraged me.
March`s morning. I woke up and slowly got up. I looked at calendar, it was 17th March. “I have to go” - I thought. I went out and walked along the street. I was going to hospital to take my analysis results. The street was wet as it had been raining. I walked slowly, I wasn`t in a hurry. When I was crossing the park I saw a flock of birds, which were singing .
The weather was nice, but I didn`t feel anything that time. I only thought what doctor would say. I arrived at hospital and almost 10 minutes I stood at its entrance. Then I enteredl.

After an hour.

I left hospital and I was white as a sheet. I went back home and when I was walking along the park there wasn’t any bird. I felt loneliness. I missed my mummy. Also I felt a terrible fear.

Finally I arrived home. I took off my clothes and went to the kitchen. I wanted to drink a hot coffee. Then I sat on a chair looking at my trousers which were hanging in a hanger. I was looking at it approximately 20 minutes. Then I stood up and took a piece of paper from a pocket of my trousers. I started to read it in whisper. It was written that I had a swelling in my brain and that I would live only a month. I felt myself as a corp.

After 29 days

I feel a terrible pain. I`m coughing. I don`t feel my body, my legs and even beat of my heart. I know I`m dying and it is very frightful. I`m frightened when I think that I won`t see the sun again and that I won`t open my eyes any more. I feel fear and I miss my mummy again. Mummy I`m going! We`ll meet soon!

By Ahmad Rabbimov

21 comments:

  1. wow!My story encouraged you, really?/so sad story! the style of you writing is good! I like it! excellent job! but you made it to short I think! what you wanted to say with that story? can you tell? stop I'll try to guess "Life is to short?" ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. or abrupt, sudden unhappy events in life? I guess? sorry for questinos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Madina your story encouraged me. This story about a man who ill with incureable disease and the most terrible thing is that he knows it. He knows what will happen after a month and he knows how will it painful.We always watch horror movies and when personage fall into the trap he can`t escape it and we know that he will die, he also knows it. I think it is very frightful if you know when you`ll die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frightful, huh? Sad stories week by week, oh gosh. Come on guys let's talk about good things in life. I consider that story is continuation of Madina's. After father's death, mother died anyway. Loneliness bring to this boy illness and after that he is dying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahmad seems like you are getting depressed!!!! Life is beautiful. :--))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like you guys have been watching Hollywood's horror, drama or thriller movies lately. That's why WE SHOULD SAY NO TO HOLLYWOOD MOVIES!!! :--)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, Mr.Akmal what if we watch Uzbek films and it contains such kinda depression =)))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. No,I`m not getting depressed.Just after reading Madina`s story there was born a desire inside me to write a story like her.So I wrote this story and sent it to you Akmal aka.Another reason is that I`m fond of detective movies and novels.Recently I`ve read whole Sherlok Holms` book.I found it interesting and I couldn`t stop reading it)I`ve read 5 books)
    Akmal aka I think we shouldn`t say no to Hollywood movies.Cuz if we said no, there wouldn`t any films to watch.What would we watch then?Uzbek films?Oh no:)To me Uzbek films are boring and I become annoyed when I`m watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi to everybody!
    what exactly do you want to say by this story?
    I did not get you!
    story should have smth to teach us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah right!!!! What is the message of your story??? Ahmad what do you want to say by it??? :--))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. He had said it! Sometimes story draw into the life of heros and the main idea is feel a scenses of hero! About uzbek films I can say that some of them are very alluring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah Madina you are right too. Ahmad tried to show what that little and meiserable boy was feeling when he got health problems. It is interesting to look at the situation from someone's eye or point of view. Good job Ahmad!!!!

    Guys about 2 days ago I got another story from Doston and I will post it this Sunday. Moreover, I also wrote my own article and you will have a chance to read it this Sunday. So new articles are coming soon. If you are writing or finished writing please always feel free to e-mail them to me.

    Remember that everything we write is our own words and sentences. They are not Copy & Paste or plagarism.

    If I copy and paste any article I always reveal and announce the Author and its source. If I am not doing this, please let me know. :--))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous I wrote my answer to this question ahead.But for you I`ll explain it again))Yeah you`re right story must teach somebody to something.In my story I wanted to describe boy`s feelings, when he knew about his illness.
    I want to say that life is too short and you`ll understand it only when you`re dying.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmm.... I see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. To anonymous and Mr.Akmal if you read story very carefully you will understand everything. You should feel that boy's feeling. From my perspective knowing own death is horrible thing. But our lives are up to God.

    Therefore I know (or maybe I heard I don't know exactly) some people who didn't die after their doctors' diagnosis. We should feel healthy ourselves even we are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so it means i guess! Doston you are right that we should feel healthy ourselves even we are sick. !

    ReplyDelete
  17. But why it has a sad end??? :--((((

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not everything finish with happy end. Sometimes we should know about such kinda things to be in balance.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ok ok ok Mr :--)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous don`t you like sad stories?^_^
    Ok next time I`ll write a story with happy end)
    In this story I had to kill him.Cuz he had seriuos illness and I couldn`t finish my story with happy end.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not everything in this life finish happily!

    ReplyDelete

Everybody has an opinion. What is yours?

ShareThis

Blogroll

Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here