April 18, 2010

Write & Publish Online


Are you good at writing? Or are you bad at it? No matter what it is, e-mail me your story or article and I will post it on our blog. You make grammar mistakes? No worries!!!! I will check your piece of work before posting it on the blog. So here how you can get yourself started: 1) Take one sheet of paper and a pencil, go into your room and close the door tightly and hang "I am extremely busy" note, 2) Hold the pencil and begin writing about an event that changed your life or opened your eyes. Or make up your own story.
Or if you are good at doing something, for example how to cook or how to save 500 $ in just 2 months, put it in the paper. Write about it. Write about anything you love and want to share with everyone. When it is on our blog people will be reading your story or article and leaving their comments. Please note that you should not write more than 200 and less than 100 words. Cool is isn't it?? :--)))) Deadline: 25 April, 2010. This is not a joke and not a competition! :--))))

E-mail your essay, article or story to me at uzbekistan2104@rambler.ru

14 comments:

  1. Bloggers like write, so should we write our love writing here or send it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES really COOL!I think we must send?)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys send your essays, articles or stories to my e-mail at uzbekistan2104@rambler.ru with a photo that is connected to what you write. Looking forward to receiving them soon. :--))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr.Akmal will you post our ART this week or next week? Don't forget to check your email. =))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akmal aka will you post everyone`s story or you`ll choose only one of the best?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will post everybody's story Ahmad. Cmon!!!! I am waiting for yours impatiently. :--))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys I just got the 1st essay from Doston with a wonderful photo that is connected to his essay. Here is piece of his work.

    Orphanage

    "Mum don't leave me here please, I don't want stay here. Mummy please ....

    Are you interested in finding out what is next? Join us and be always with us. I will post all the essay next Sunday. :--))))

    REMEMBER that whether you write an essay, story or article IT MUST WRITTEN BY YOU!!!! :--))) Practice and enjoy the writing process. :--))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guys please visit Zen Habits blog under My Favorite Blogs section. He wrote a useful article about doing homework.

    "6 Ways For Teens to Avoid Distractions and Finish Homework". I have not read it yet myself. :--))) I hope it is useful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah,I`m really interested what Doston asked from his mummy)I`ve tried to guess but I couldn`t.So I`m waiting Sunday) Akmal aka my essay not ready yet.But I`m working and I think I`ll send it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahmad I didn't ask anything from my mum. I just make up a story, which I hope will be interesting and arguable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guys so far I got 3 essays. :--))) I am waiting for more essays impatiently!!!! Cmooooooooooon!!!!! :--)))) I will post all the essays this coming Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaa...Okay Doston I`m sorry.I didn`t know that it is just a story which you made up.But I`m really interested in it and I`m waiting Sunday)
    Akmal aka receive my essay!I`m sending.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are all people and we are all very diffirent
    we have our own way of life and thinking over everything happening to us, but i think love and feeling itself it is something spesial, vere light and personal. this is between two people only and if you do need a person, to leave him or her it is not an alternative. it is just so simple to be truly to a person who awarded u with a great deal of perfect moments...my best compliments...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Anonymous user,

    May I ask you one question? Is it your story or article? If yes, I was actually collecting all the articles in my e-mail account. If you want I will delete it now and post it on Sunday like an article with a beautiful picture. Do you want to do it? Please let me know! Thanks! :--))))

    ReplyDelete

Everybody has an opinion. What is yours?

ShareThis

Blogroll

Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here