April 24, 2010

Orphanage


"Mum don't leave me here please, I don't want to stay here. Mummy, please take me back home". He was crying and screaming. He was only 5 years old and wanted to go with his mother. He wanted to feel relieved, but he could not. A big plump woman held him very tightly. He was doing his best just to escape from her hands and catch up his Mum.

However, heartless mother left his son and even did not look back to see him for last time. She got in car and said to driver "Go!". When she reached her home, a man was waiting for her.
"Have you done it?"
"Yes"
"Good, now we can live together and no more children, no more problems. We can go
everywhere we wish. I love you sweetie"
"Me too darling"


This man was her second husband. Three months ago her husband (before that man) died in a car accident. He was very intelligent person and he had everything he wished. A family, especially he had a son who he loved very much. Then destiny turned up and he got crashed.
***
Midnight... Everywhere it was silent. There were lights from window which was from moon. Even outside it was silent. Only weep of little kid was destroying silence. He was sitting in the corner on the floor looking at ceiling and weeping. He was feeling alone in this world, in this dark and unfair world. His heart was broken. By whom? By father who died or by mother who left him?

Hours passed and then somebody came and stood near him. Then this unknown person sat near him and said "Don't worry, my little friend. This is only life..."

TO BE CONTINUED

By Doston Mamatov


12 comments:

  1. Ohhh,intrigue, huh? frightful )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doston is the story which wrote above based on a true life story? Why did you decide to write this story? :--))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good job! The first part of your story remembers me the clip of Shoxrux "BOLALIGIM"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellooooooooo Doston?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eventually I'm here Akmal aka after my non-working internet. Well this story might be true, because 143 million orphans live among us. This is one of the main problems in the world.

    I wanted to impress all users about orphans. Maybe I didn't reach my aim, but some of guys impressed. I wish that you think about orphans around us, help them maybe.

    Well Madina when I was writing this story I didn't think about that song, but now you are right it is similar a lil bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm waiting for second part of story with a great pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you Madina, it's pretty that you want second part :-))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Doston it is going to be a a soap opera (tele-serial) I guess now. New tele-serial called Orphanage on only on www.intashkent.blogspot.com for first time. How did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Mr.Akmal sounds good. I have a dream to create some book. Maybe I'll begin it here. Post stories every week, than after some time it will be book. After that we can publish it. But maybe we should change the name of soap opera. Because Orphanage sounds a lil bit frightful. It would be better to call "Children are innocent". Thank you Mr.Akmal))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes Doston of course, we can start your so-called writing career on our blog. Later if it becomes more and more popular I can even open another separate blog which will be dedicated to your and our essays with a new design, name, and etc. This blog will also be promoted through our blog, e-mails and Facebook. I will also put it under My Favorite Blogs section as a link to blog N-1. So all good days are ahead of us!!!! :--))))

    ReplyDelete

Everybody has an opinion. What is yours?

ShareThis

Blogroll

Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here