April 24, 2010

My Favorite Restaurant


My favorite restaurant is Dimir. It’s the most popular restaurant in Tashkent. It’s a Turkish and Uzbek restaurant. Uzbekistan and Turkey concluded contract with each other. Dimir is situated in the centre of the city and it’s near the oldest hotel ‘’Zarafshan’’.

Interior is beautiful and European. And Dimir originated from Turkey. It’s romantic and family atmosphere inside of restaurant. On the first floor it’s romantic atmosphere because there are many couples and on the second floor there are parents and their kids.
It’s a kids club on the second floor. It’s a place where kids play toys.

There’re many delicious dishes in the restaurant. For example: fast food, pizza and there’re many varieties of kabob, slow food and other. My favorite dishes are kabob and fast food. I like chicken kabob and hamburger.

There’re a lot of waiters in the restaurant. They wear yellow uniform. They speak with you very politely and very friendly. The service is excellent.

And one great thing is that Dimir is cheap. The fast food coasts 5000 sum, kabob 6000 sum, pizza 12000 sum and it’s cheaper than other restaurants. The restaurant is excellent. And it makes your mouth water.

WELCOME TO DIMIR!!!By Saidsulton


6 comments:

  1. I disagree with you Saidsulton that atmosphere is romantic in dimir? Do you guys agree with me????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...i also disagree that atmosphere is romantic, for example self-service is one of the reason! But generally i like this place very much, because dimir is one of my favourite place =)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way you can find fast food more cheaper than here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doston food cheaper than where? What do you mean by "here". I don't think that food is cheap there. What I don't like about this place is that there are too many people and they look at you with a judging looks. You should dress as expensive as you can. And then I want to say "But cmon guys do you come here to enjoy your food or look and judge the peope or first- time-comers?" But it is FUN to go there and see how crazily and without a lack taste people can get dressed up. Buy hey why you should get dressed up in order to eat in a Fast Food Cafe?Hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No no no, you don't understand me "here" is Dmir. I meant we can find much better and cheaper cafes and restaurants than Dmir. To be honest, I don't like eat at restaurants and cafes. I can't fell relaxed there. But when I gather with my all friends it is another thing.

    Akmal aka I don't think you have to dress very rich. It's ridiculous. We should dress on comfortable clothes. In fact, most of people in Europe dress very simple which is very comfortable for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah but we are "different" so everybody must know that we are going to eat in Demir restaurant. :--))))

    ReplyDelete

Everybody has an opinion. What is yours?

ShareThis

Blogroll

Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here