April 24, 2010

Alassio - Beautiful Holiday-Resort In Italy


Alassio is a small city in Italy. It is on seaboard of the Mediterranean. Very rich people live in this city. It is a fantastic city with palms, flowers and other trees. The buildings are very nice. The streets are very narrow and made from stone. It is sunny town for relaxation. The best time to visit is summer.


I had a competition in Alassio during this wonderful time. I was there for about five days and two of those days I had a competition. Other three days we walked around the city we lay on the beach and swam in the sea. There were many beaches on the seaboard. There is a main street along the beach. There were many markets of clothes and souvenirs on that street. Also there were many cafes. And every night we walked there.

On the last day night we saw a holiday party there. Really many people came on that street. Someone was wearing funny costume, someone walking on the stilts and all of them were throwing small colorful pieces of paper. Everybody was dancing and having fun and everywhere we heard music. After this party the small colorful pieces of paper were laying on the streets like a big carpet. And all of these were incredible for us. I like this city very much and I always remember all about this city.

By Guriy Froyanchenko


11 comments:

  1. Really interesting story about a city? Guriy are you from Uzbekistan? Did you dance with them when you heard the music? :--)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Alisher: I am froom Tashkent and I am 16. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA facsinating storY! What competition have you there? if it's not a secret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a dance competition.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. City of magnates! :-@ Do you know Italian language or you used to speak English in Alassio? Interesting essay, now I can say that I know about Italia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT kind of dances?

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Doston: I used to speak English.
    To Madina: It is ballroom dances.
    :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could walk here and dance!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guriy how do you know that only rich people live in this city?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because it is and everybody who was there know it. :-))))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you had a great time there.

    ReplyDelete

Everybody has an opinion. What is yours?

ShareThis

Blogroll

Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here