April 24, 2010

My Favorite City


I was in Bremen last summer. I had a competition in Woopertal. My grandparents have friends in Bremen. And after competition they took us to their house in Bremen. We didn't walk so much in Woopertal but in Bremen we walked all the time.

It is very nice city; all roads were clean and nobody threw rubbish on the streets. There were many big markets and entertainment centers in this city. The biggest market is called "Water Park". If you want to have shopping, you can walk there for one week.
And if you are tired and want to stop, there are many cafes where you can have a rest.

Also we were in old part of city. Wow, I have so many emotions about it. There was a big area in the old city centre. With statue of Roland, Bremen's musicians and cathedral of saint Peter. Many narrow and very old streets deviated from this area. Many small houses lined up along this area. Many years before, craftsmen and sales dealers lived in these houses.
So walking in old city is unbelievable. Old architecture, statues, castles- all of these are fantastic. A new part of city with markets, cafes, restaurants, entertainment centers are excellent place to be.

So I had a superb holiday in Germany.

By Guriy Froyanchenko


3 comments:

  1. Hey Guriy how old are you? :--))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose you like to take part in competitions. What competitions did you take part? Are you dancer? :))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Doston: Yes I am dancer and I am very like to take part on dance competitions :-))))))

    ReplyDelete

Everybody has an opinion. What is yours?

ShareThis

Blogroll

Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here