May 23, 2010

Ace Your Exams



Part-1

Most of the students believe that if they prepare for exams very seriously spending a lot of candle-lit late nights studying all the way, they will surely pass their exams. Alas, they forget some of the most important factors that seem to be so small but usually can make a big difference. Tips that I am going to share with you now are those that I learnt from my own
mistakes and even failed some of my exams when I was a student just like you. Remember this is no way of preaching anyone who is reading our posts on this blog but it is only a calling and a nice reminder of some of the useful academic tips that we, humans, tend to forget. You know yourself better than anyone else around you. You are the king!

RELAX: As I mentioned in my last article, it is always a good idea to allow your body and mind relax just before the exam date. Exams are like battle fields for which you should be ready both physically and mentally. Can you imagine a soldier, who is completely tired and exhausted, going to the battle against the other tribe? It is obvious for you who will lose at the end of the day.

WAKE UP EARLY: It always worked well for me when I used to get up early in the morning on an exam date and quickly went through what I had studied during the preparation period. But make sure that you don’t get yourself trapped if suddenly you find out you did not study something very important. Take it easy!

HAVE BREAKFAST: Don’t forget to have a decent breakfast with some doughnuts and tea or coffee. Eating and drinking too much may make you go to a bathroom while writing your exam. And if you are not allowed to go out, you may be struggling to make yourself wait until the time limit ends. This means that you will not concentrate on your task but the time limit. In case you ARE allowed to go out to the bathroom you may lose your focus by the time you come back.

Post by Akmal Akbarov
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. I wrote these 2 parts in one sitting guys when I woke up on Sunday morning. Please forgive me if what I wrote seems too long and difficult to read and digest. I did not spend much time editing my work and making it shorter. Hope you will pick up useful tips for yourself before you take your upcoming exams:--)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful tips for any exam )))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doston I will be more than glad if, what I wrote on our blog, will help you to ace your upcoming IELTS exam. GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Akmal aka :--))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know your results!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes thank you! but about doughnuts if you it them to the empty stomach it can make you sickness!

    ReplyDelete

Everybody has an opinion. What is yours?

ShareThis

Blogroll

Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here